Reconciling facts with fiction: Minimum wages in a post-Keynesian perspective
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsPost-Keynesianism; minimum wage; aggregate demand; aggregate supply;
- B50 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - General
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- E23 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Production
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-09-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2017-09-10 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2017-09-10 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:cessdp:64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zohamde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .