Report NEP-PKE-2017-09-10This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jakob Kapeller, 2017. "Pluralism in Economics: Epistemological Rationales and Pedagogical Implementation," ICAE Working Papers 68, Johannes Kepler University, Institute for Comprehensive Analysis of the Economy.
- Heise, Arne, 2017. "Reconciling facts with fiction: Minimum wages in a post-Keynesian perspective," Discussion Papers 64, University of Hamburg, Centre for Economic and Sociological Studies (CESS/ZÖSS).
- Florian Botte, 2017. "Estimating normal capacity utilization rates and their tolerable ranges of values: A comment on Setterfield," Post-Print hal-01543643, HAL.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2017. "Reactivity in Economic Science," CREMA Working Paper Series 2017-10, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Blanche Segrestin & Franck Aggeri & Pascal Le Masson & Albert David, 2017. "Armand Hatchuel and the Refoundation of Management Research," Post-Print hal-01534794, HAL.