The PHF: A comprehensive panel survey on household finances and wealth in Germany
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Junyi Zhu, 2014.
"Bracket Creep Revisited - with and without r > g: Evidence from Germany,"
Journal of Income Distribution, Ad libros publications inc., vol. 23(3), pages 106-158, November.
- Zhu, Junyi, 2015. "Bracket creep revisited - with and without r>g: Evidence from Germany," Discussion Papers 37/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Corneo, Giacomo G. & Bönke, Timm & Westermeier, Christian, 2016.
"Erbschaft und Eigenleistung im Vermögen der Deutschen: eine Verteilungsanalyse,"
EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 35-53.
- Corneo Giacomo & Bönke Timm & Westermeier Christian, 2016. "Erbschaft und Eigenleistung im Vermögen der Deutschen: Eine Verteilungsanalyse," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, De Gruyter, vol. 17(1), pages 35-53, April.
- Bönke, Timm & Corneo, Giacomo & Westermeier, Christian, 2015. "Erbschaft und Eigenleistung im Vermögen der Deutschen: Eine Verteilungsanalyse," Discussion Papers 2015/10, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Matthias Horn & Andreas Oehler, 2020. "Automated portfolio rebalancing: Automatic erosion of investment performance?," Journal of Asset Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 21(6), pages 489-505, October.
- Tiefensee, Anita & Grabka, Markus M., 2016. "Comparing Wealth - Data Quality of the HFCS," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 119-142.
- Flores Unzaga, Ismael Martin & Zhu, Junyi, 2014.
"Bracket Creep Revisited: Progressivity and a Solution by Adjusting the Rich Tax in Germany,"
100006, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Flores Unzaga, Ismael Martin & Zhu, Junyi, 2014. "Bracket Creep Revisited: Progressivity and a Solution by Adjusting the Rich Tax in Germany," MPRA Paper 57664, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tobias Schmidt & Julia Le Blanc, 2017. "Do homeowners save more? – Evidence from the Panel on Household Finances (PHF)," ERES eres2017_110, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Kacper Grejcz & Zbigniew Żółkiewski, 2017. "Household wealth in Poland: the results of a new survey of household finance," Bank i Kredyt, Narodowy Bank Polski, vol. 48(3), pages 295-326.
- Becker, Gideon, 2014. "The portfolio structure of German households: A multinomial fractional response approach with unobserved heterogeneity," University of Tübingen Working Papers in Business and Economics 74, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, School of Business and Economics.
- Theresa Köhler, 2016. "Income and Wealth Poverty in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 857, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Schmidt, Tobias & Alik-Lagrange, Arthur, 2016. "The Pattern of Home Ownership Across Age Cohorts and its Impact on the German Net Wealth Distribution," VfS Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145604, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Alik-Lagrange, Arthur & Schmidt, Tobias, 2015. "The pattern of home ownership across cohorts and its impact on the net wealth distribution: Empirical evidence from Germany and the US," Discussion Papers 11/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank.
More about this item
Keywordssurvey data; household panel; family economics; household finance; wealth distribution; portfolio choice;
- C83 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Survey Methods; Sampling Methods
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:bubdps:132012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dbbgvde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.