The Financial System in the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland after a Decade of Transition
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Herrmann, Sabine & Jochem, Axel, 2003. "Die internationale Intregration der Devisenmärkte in den mittel- und osteuropäischen Beitrittsländern: Spekulative Effizienz, Transaktionskosten und Wechselkursprämien," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2003,08, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Michel Aglietta & Camille Baulant & Sandra Moatti, 2003. "Les PECO devant la tentation de l'euro," Economie Internationale, CEPII research center, issue 93, pages 11-36.
- Abel, Istvan & Siklos, Pierre L., 2004. "Secrets to the successful Hungarian bank privatization: the benefits of foreign ownership through strategic partnerships," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 111-123, June.
- Pogorelec, Sabina, 2006. "Fiscal and monetary policy in the enlarged European Union," Working Paper Series 655, European Central Bank.
- Henk Brouwer & Ralph de Haas & Bas Kiviet, 2002. "Banking sector development and financial stability in the run up to EU accession," Macroeconomics 0209003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jokipii, Terhi & Lucey, Brian, 2007.
"Contagion and interdependence: Measuring CEE banking sector co-movements,"
Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 71-96, March.
- Jokipii, Terhi & Lucey, Brian, 2006. "Contagion and interdependence: measuring CEE banking sector co-movements," Research Discussion Papers 15/2006, Bank of Finland.
- Barry Eichengreen & Katharina Steiner, 2008.
"Is Poland at Risk of a Boom-and-Bust Cycle in the Run-Up to Euro Adoption?,"
NBER Working Papers
14438, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Steiner, Katharina, 2008. "Is Poland at Risk of a Boom-and-Bust Cycle in the Run-Up to Euro Adoption?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7027, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- R. T.A. de Haas & I. P.P van Lelyveld, 2004.
"Foreign Bank Penetration and Private Sector Credit in Central and Eastern Europe,"
Journal of Emerging Market Finance, Institute for Financial Management and Research, vol. 3(2), pages 125-151, August.
- Ralph de Haas & Iman van Lelyveld, 2002. "Foreign Bank Penetration and Private Sector Credit in Central and Eastern Europe," International Finance 0209002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- R.T.A. de Haas & I.P.P. van Lelyveld, 2003. "Foreign Bank Penetration and Private Sector Credit in Central and Eastern Europe," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 91, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Wolfgang Gerstenberger & Beate Henschel & Herbert Hofmann & Carsten Pohl & Heinz Schmalholz & Carola Boede & Michaela Fuchs & Martin Werding, 2004. "Auswirkungen der EU-Osterweiterung auf Wirtschaft und Arbeitsmarkt in Sachsen," ifo Dresden Studien, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 35.
- Volkhart Vincentz, 2002. "Entwicklungen und Tendenzen der Finanzsysteme in Osteuropa," Working Papers 237, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- H. Brouwer & R. de Haas & B. Kiviet, 2002. "Banking sector development and financial stability in the run up to EU accession," MEB Series (discontinued) 2002-6, Netherlands Central Bank, Monetary and Economic Policy Department.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial System in Czech Republic; Hungary and Poland; Financial Sector Transition; Transition Economics;
- G00 - Financial Economics - - General - - - General
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
- P52 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Studies of Particular Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:bubdp1:4161. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dbbgvde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.