Diversification Decisions of Individual Investors and Asset Prices
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicolosi, Gina & Peng, Liang & Zhu, Ning, 2009.
"Do individual investors learn from their trading experience?,"
Journal of Financial Markets,
Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 317-336, May.
- Gina Nicolosi & Liang Peng & Ning Zhu, 2003. "Do Individual Investors Learn from Their Trading Experience?," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm439, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Sep 2009.
- Gina Nicolosi & Liang Peng, 2004. "Do individual investors learn from their trading experience," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 532, Econometric Society.
- Bose, Udichibarna & MacDonald, Ronald & Tsoukas, Serafeim, 2015.
"Education and the local equity bias around the world,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 65-88.
- Udichibarna Bose & Ronald MacDonald & Serafeim Tsoukas, 2015. "Education and the local equity bias around the world," Working Papers 2015_13, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Bose, Udichibarna & MacDonald, Ronald & Tsoukas, Serafeim, 2015. "Education and the local equity bias around the world," SIRE Discussion Papers 2015-76, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh & Laura Veldkamp, 2010.
"Information Acquisition and Under-Diversification,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 77(2), pages 779-805.
- Laura Veldkamp & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh, 2008. "Information Acquisition and Under-Diversification," Working Papers 08-21, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh & Laura Veldkamp, 2008. "Information Acquisition and Under-Diversification," NBER Working Papers 13904, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mizrach, Bruce & Weerts, Susan, 2009.
"Experts online: An analysis of trading activity in a public Internet chat room,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 70(1-2), pages 266-281, May.
- Bruce Mizrach & Susan Weerts, 2004. "Experts Online: An Analysis of Trading Activity in a Public Internet Chat Room," Departmental Working Papers 200412, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsIndividual investors; Diversification; Idiosyncratic risk; Behavioral biases; Asset pricing.;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CFN-2004-07-18 (Corporate Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ysm:somwrk:ysm441. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/smyalus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .