Indeterminacy of Citizen-candidate Equilibrium
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- R. Emre Aytimur & Aristotelis Boukouras & Robert Schwager, 2012.
"The Citizen-Candidate Model with Imperfect Policy Control,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3900, CESifo Group Munich.
- Aytimur, R. Emre & Boukouras, Aristotelis & Schwager, Robert, 2015. "The citizen-candidate model with imperfect policy control," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 240, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- R. Emre Aytimur & Aristotelis Boukouras & Robert Schwagerz, 2015. "The Citizen-Candidate Model with Imperfect Policy Control," Discussion Papers in Economics 15/03, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
More about this item
KeywordsCitizen-candidate Equilibrium; Political Equilibrium;
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-07-18 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ysm:somwrk:ysm350. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/smyalus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .