Indeterminacy of Citizen-candidate Equilibrium
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- R. Emre Aytimur & Aristotelis Boukouras & Robert Schwager, 2012.
"The Citizen-Candidate Model with Imperfect Policy Control,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3900, CESifo Group Munich.
- Aytimur, R. Emre & Boukouras, Aristotelis & Schwager, Robert, 2015. "The citizen-candidate model with imperfect policy control," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 240, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- R. Emre Aytimur & Aristotelis Boukouras & Robert Schwagerz, 2015. "The Citizen-Candidate Model with Imperfect Policy Control," Discussion Papers in Economics 15/03, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
More about this item
KeywordsCitizen-candidate Equilibrium; Political Equilibrium;
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-07-18 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ysm:somwrk:ysm350. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/smyalus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.