An Imperfectly Competitive Open Economy with Sequential Bargaining in the Labour Market
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Huw David Dixon & Michele Santoni, 1995. "An Imperfectly Competitive Open Economy with Sequential Bargaining in the Labour Market," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 37-38, pages 293-317.
- Dixon, Huw David & Santoni, Michele, 1994. "An Imperfectly Competitive Open Economy with Sequential Bargaining in the Labour Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 937, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luís F. Costa, "undated". "Product Differentiation, Fiscal Policy, and Free Entry," Discussion Papers 98/20, Department of Economics, University of York.
- José M. Martín-Moreno, 1999. "Consumo público e inflación dual," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 23(2), pages 173-202, May.
More about this item
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- J5 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:yor:yorken:94/4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Hodgson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deyoruk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .