Make time for physical activity or you may spend more time sick!
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grace Lordan & Debayan Pakrashi, 2015.
"Do All Activities “Weigh” Equally? How Different Physical Activities Differ as Predictors of Weight,"
Risk Analysis, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 35(11), pages 2069-2086, November.
- Lordan, Grace & Pakrashi, Debayan, 2015. "Do all activities “weigh” equally?: how different physical activities differ as predictors of weight," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 63625, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Fiorillo, Damiano & Lubrano Lavadera, Giuseppe & Nappo, Nunzia, 2016.
"Social participation and self-rated psychological health,"
72879, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fiorillo, D. & Lavadera, G.L. & Nappo, N., 2016. "Social participation and self-rated psychological health," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 16/32, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
More about this item
KeywordsPhysical activity; mental health; physical health; health service utilization;
All these keywords.
- I0 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- J18 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Public Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:yor:hectdg:13/33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/deyoruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Jane Rawlings (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/deyoruk.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.