Economic Stressors and the Demand for "Fattening" Foods
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Trenton G. Smith, 2012. "Economic Stressors and the Demand for "Fattening" Foods," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 94(2), pages 324-330.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Monsivais, Pablo & Martin, Adam & Suhrcke, Marc & Forouhi, Nita G. & Wareham, Nicholas J., 2015. "Job-loss and weight gain in British adults: Evidence from two longitudinal studies," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 223-231.
- Alois Stutzer & Armando N. Meier, 2016.
"Limited Self‐control, Obesity, and the Loss of Happiness,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(11), pages 1409-1424, November.
- Stutzer, Alois, 2007. "Limited Self-Control, Obesity and the Loss of Happiness," IZA Discussion Papers 2925, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alois Stutzer & Armando N. Meier, 2015. "Limited Self-Control, Obesity and the Loss of Happiness," CREMA Working Paper Series 2015-14, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Stutzer, Alois, 2007. "Limited Self-Control, Obesity and the Loss of Happiness," Working papers 2007/07, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Staudigel, Matthias, 2016. "A soft pillow for hard times? Economic insecurity, food intake and body weight in Russia," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 198-212.
More about this item
Keywordsobesity; glycemic effects; stress; evolution;
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D87 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Neuroeconomics
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-09 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsu:wpaper:tgsmith-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Danielle Engelhardt). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecwsuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .