Model Simulations for Trade Policy Analysis: the impact of potential trade agreements on Austria
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beckman, Jayson & Arita, Shawn & Mitchell, Lorraine, 2015. "The Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership and Agriculture: A Quantitative Analysis," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205056, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
Keywordstrade agreements; ASEAN; NAFTA; Doha Round; Austria; CGE;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2011-04-09 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2011-04-09 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-INT-2011-04-09 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsr:ecbook:2011:i:iii-005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .