Characteristics of exporting and non-exporting firms in Austria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fukunari Kimura & Hyun-Hoon Lee, 2006. "The Gravity Equation in International Trade in Services," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 142(1), pages 92-121, April.
- Lee, Ha Yan & Ricci, Luca Antonio & Rigobon, Roberto, 2004.
"Once again, is openness good for growth?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 451-472, December.
- Ha Yan Lee & Luca Antonio Ricci & Roberto Rigobon, 2004. "Once Again, is Openness Good for Growth?," NBER Working Papers 10749, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- International Monetary Fund, 2004. "Once Again, is Openness Good for Growth?," IMF Working Papers 04/135, International Monetary Fund.
- Shang-Jin Wei, 1996. "Intra-National versus International Trade: How Stubborn are Nations in Global Integration?," NBER Working Papers 5531, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Milana, Carlo, 1988. "Constant-market-shares analysis and index number theory," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, pages 453-478.
- Franke, Reiner & Kalmbach, Peter, 2005. "Structural change in the manufacturing sector and its impact on business-related services: an input-output study for Germany," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 467-488, December.
- Guerrieri, Paolo & Meliciani, Valentina, 2005. "Technology and international competitiveness: The interdependence between manufacturing and producer services," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 489-502, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mahlberg, Bernhard & Freund, Inga & Prskawetz, Alexia, 2011. "Ageing, productivity and wages in Austria: Evidence from a matched employer-employee data set at the sector level," ECON WPS - Vienna University of Technology Working Papers in Economic Theory and Policy 02/2011, Vienna University of Technology, Institute for Mathematical Methods in Economics, Research Group Economics (ECON).
- Christian Ragacs & Beate Resch & Klaus Vondra, 2011. "Austria’s Manufacturing Competitiveness," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 3, pages 35-61.
- Roman Stöllinger, 2015. "Eine Anatomie des österreichischen Exportwachstums nach der Krise," FIW Policy Brief series 026, FIW.
- Werner Hölzl & Petra Lang, 2011. "Firm Dynamics, Export Status and Turnover Productivity in Austrian Manufacturing," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 84(11), pages 743-754, November.
- Bernhard Mahlberg & Inga Freund & Alexia Prskawetz, 2013. "Ageing, productivity and wages in Austria: sector level evidence," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, pages 561-584.
- Yvonne Wolfmayr & Elisabeth Christen & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2013. "Pattern, Determinants and Dynamics of Austrian Service Exports – A Firmlevel Analysis," FIW Research Reports series IV-005, FIW.
More about this item
Keywordsexport premium; heterogenous firms; trade;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsr:ecbook:2009:i:ii-001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.