Fundamentals and stock returns on the Warsaw Stock Exchange. The application of panel data models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:35:y:1997:i:1:p:1-24 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:31:y:1993:i:2:p:190-215 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:38:y:2000:i::p:1-41 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsstock returns; fundamental analysis; panel data models;
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wse:wpaper:11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcin Owczarczuk) or (The York Management School). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dxwawpl.html .