Is Delegating Half of Demand Management Sensible?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gartner, Manfred, 2000. " Political Macroeconomics: A Survey of Recent Developments," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(5), pages 527-561, December.
- Pusch, Toralf, 2007.
"Verteilungskampf und geldpolitische Sanktion,"
Working Papers on Economic Governance
23, University of Hamburg, Department of Socioeconomics.
- Pusch, Toralf, 2007.
"Verteilungskampf und geldpolitische Sanktion
[The struggle over distribution and monetary sanction]," MPRA Paper 15228, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pusch, Toralf, 2007. "Verteilungskampf und geldpolitische Sanktion
- Demertzis, Maria & Hughes Hallett, Andrew & Viegi, Nicola, 2004.
"An independent central bank faced with elected governments,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 907-922, November.
- Demertzis, Maria & Hughes Hallett, Andrew, 1999. "An Independent Central Bank Faced With Elected Governments," CEPR Discussion Papers 2219, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- M. Demertzis & A. Hughes Hallett & N. Viegi, 2002. "An Independent Central Bank faced with Elected Government: A Political Economy Conflict," WO Research Memoranda (discontinued) 686, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Pusch, Toralf & Heise, Arne, 2008.
"Central Banks, Trade Unions and Reputation – Is there Room for an Expansionist Manoeuvre in the European Union?,"
19719, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pusch, Toralf & Heise, Arne, 2008. "Central banks, trade unions and reputation - is there room for an expansionist manoeuvre in the European Union?," Working Papers on Economic Governance 31, University of Hamburg, Department of Socioeconomics.
- Maria Demertzis & Andrew Hughes Hallett & Nicola Viegi, 1999. "Can the ECB be Truly Independent? Should It Be?," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 217-240, September.
More about this item
KeywordsCentral Bank Independence ; Monetary-fiscal coordination ; demand Management;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wrk:warwec:443. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Margaret Nash). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dewaruk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .