Intra-family succession in Italian farms
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alessandro Corsi & Cristina Salvioni, 2012.
"Off- and on-farm labour participation in Italian farm households,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(19), pages 2517-2526, July.
- Alessandro Corsi & Cristina Salvioni, 2006. "Off- and On-Farm Labour Participation in Italian Farm Households," CHILD Working Papers wp22_06, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Banovic, Marija & Duesberg, Stefanie & Renwick, Alan & Keane, Mark & Bogue, Pat, 2015. "The Field: Land mobility measures as seen through the eyes of Irish farmers," 89th Annual Conference, April 13-15, 2015, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 204200, Agricultural Economics Society.
More about this item
- J0 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2005-10-29 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2005-10-29 (Discrete Choice Models)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpc:wplist:wp21_04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Giovanni Bert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/childit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .