A Duty of Care for the Protection of Biodiversity on Land
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gripp, Sharon I. & Luloff, A.E. & Yonkers, Robert D., 1994. "Reporting Response Rates For Telephone Surveys Used In Agricultural Economics Research," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 23(2), October.
- Gripp, Sharon I. & Luloff, A.E. & Yonkers, Robert D., 1994. "Reporting Response Rates for Telephone Surveys Used In Agricultural Economics Research," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(02), pages 200-206, October.
- Steven F. Edwards & Glen D. Anderson, 1987. "Overlooked Biases in Contingent Valuation Surveys: Some Considerations," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 63(2), pages 168-178.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yang, Wanhong & Bryan, Brett A. & MacDonald, Darla Hatton & Ward, John R. & Wells, Geoff & Crossman, Neville D. & Connor, Jeffrey D., 2010. "A conservation industry for sustaining natural capital and ecosystem services in agricultural landscapes," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 680-689, February.
More about this item
Keywordsenvironment; duty of care; biodiversity; common law;
- P - Economic Systems
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Z - Other Special Topics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpot:0105002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .