Continuous Approximations in the Study of Hierarchies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Timothy Van Zandt, 1995. "Continuous Approximations in the Study of Hierarchies," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 26(4), pages 575-590, Winter.
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles Blackorby & Daniel Primont & R. Russell, 2007.
"The Morishima gross elasticity of substitution,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 203-208, December.
- Blackorby, Charles & Primont, Daniel & Russell, R. Robert, 2007. "The Morishima Gross Elasticity of Substitution," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 787, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Blackorby, Charles & Russell, R Robert, 1989. "Will the Real Elasticity of Substitution Please Stand Up? (A Comparison of the Allen/Uzawa and Morishima Elasticities)," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(4), pages 882-888, September.
- Chambers,Robert G., 1988. "Applied Production Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521314275, March.
- Kohli, Ulrich, 1993. "A Symmetric Normalized Quadratic GNP Function and the U.S. Demand for Imports and Supply of Exports," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 34(1), pages 243-255, February.
- repec:mes:challe:v:31:y:1988:i:4:p:56-58 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meagher, Kieron J., 2003. "Generalizing incentives and loss of control in an optimal hierarchy: the role of information technology," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 273-280, February.
- Andrea Patacconi, 2009. "Coordination and delay in hierarchies," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 40(1), pages 190-208.
More about this item
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpmi:9503001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .