Can Expenditure Cuts Eliminate a Budget Deficit? The Australian Experience
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aschauer, David Alan, 1989. "Is public expenditure productive?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, pages 177-200.
- Alicia H. Munnell, 1990. "Why has productivity growth declined? Productivity and public investment," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Jan, pages 3-22.
- John F. Henry & L. Randall Wray, 1998. "Economic Time," Macroeconomics 9811004, EconWPA.
- Sharon J. Erenburg, 1993. "The Relationship Between Public and Private Investment," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_85, Levy Economics Institute.
- Harvie, C. & Kearney, C., 1996. "Public Infrastructure Canpital and Private Investment," Economics Working Papers wp96-2, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Seccareccia, M. & Sharpe, A., 1991. "Canada's Competitiveness: Beyond the Budget Deficit," Working Papers 9111e, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1998-10-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-PKE-1998-10-05 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-PUB-1998-10-02 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpma:9809003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .