Public Infrastructure Canpital and Private Investment
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- George Argyrous, 1998. "Can Expenditure Cuts Eliminate a Budget Deficit? The Australian Experience," Macroeconomics 9809003, EconWPA, revised 24 Feb 1999.
- Saleh, Ali Salman, 2003. "Public Sector Deficits and Macroeconomic Performance in Lebanon: A Simulation Analysis," Economics Working Papers wp03-14, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
More about this item
KeywordsPUBLIC SECTOR; INVESTMENTS;
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uow:depec1:wp96-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Siminski). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuowau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .