Improving the Quality of Economic Data: Lessons from the HRS and AHEAD
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard T. Curtin & Thomas Juster & James N. Morgan, 1989. "Survey Estimates of Wealth: An Assessment of Quality," NBER Chapters,in: The Measurement of Saving, Investment, and Wealth, pages 473-552 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hurd, Michael D, 1990. "Research on the Elderly: Economic Status, Retirement, and Consumption and Saving," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 28(2), pages 565-637, June.
- Juster, F Thomas & Kuester, Kathleen A, 1991.
"Differences in the Measurement of Wealth, Wealth Inequality and Wealth Composition Obtained from Alternative U.S. Wealth Surveys,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 37(1), pages 33-62, March.
- F. Thomas Juster & Kathleen A. Kuester, 1990. "Differences in the measurement of wealth, wealth inequality, and wealth composition obtained from alternative U.S. wealth surveys," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 116, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
- J - Labor and Demographic Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-02-23 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpla:0402010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .