Human Capital in Transitional Russia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Flabbi, Luca & Paternostro, Stefano & Tiongson, Erwin R., 2008.
"Returns to education in the economic transition: A systematic assessment using comparable data,"
Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 724-740, December.
- Flabbi, Luca & Paternostro, Stefano & Tiongson, Erwin R., 2007. "Returns to education in the economic transition : a systematic assessment using comparable data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4225, The World Bank.
- Alexander Muravyev, 2006. "Human Capital Externalities: Evidence from the Transition Economy of Russia," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 629, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Harry Patrinos & Suhas Parandekar & Ekaterina Melianova & Artem Volgin, 2020. "Returns to Education in the Russian Federation," World Bank Other Operational Studies 33976, The World Bank.
- Elena Kazakova, 2007. "Wages in a growing Russia," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 15(2), pages 365-392, April.
- Tamar Khitarishvili, 2010. "Assessing the Returns to Education in Georgia," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_608, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
Keywordshuman capital; Russian transitional economy; labor markets returns to education; wage determinants;
All these keywords.
- P2 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies
- J0 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
- J7 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-LAB-2002-06-13 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpla:0204003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.