Intra-EU trade and investment in service sectors, and regulation patterns
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Henk Kox & Arjan Lejour & Raymond Montizaan, 2004. "Intra-EU trade and investment in service sectors, and regulation patterns," CPB Memorandum 102.rdf, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harald Badinger & Niklas Maydell, 2009.
"Legal and Economic Issues in Completing the EU Internal Market for Services: An Interdisciplinary Perspective,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47, pages 693-717, September.
- Harald Badinger & Niklas Maydell, 2009. "Legal and Economic Issues in Completing the EU Internal Market for Services: An Interdisciplinary Perspective," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(4), pages 693-717, September.
- Arjan Lejour & Henk Kox & Roland de Bruijn, 2006. "The trade-induced effects of the Services Directive and the country of origin principle," CPB Document 108, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Henk Kox & Arjan Lejour & Raymond Montizaan, 2004. "The free movement of services within the EU," CPB Document 69, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Union; EU; internal market; services; service trade; direct investment; FDI; market regulation;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- L8 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services
- L5 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EEC-2004-12-12 (European Economics)
- NEP-EEC-2004-12-27 (European Economics)
- NEP-IFN-2004-12-12 (International Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpit:0412002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.