Choice and performance of governance mechanisms: Matching contractual and relational governance to sources of asset specificity
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hoetker, Glenn & Mellewigt, Thomas, 2004. "Choice and Performance of Governance Mechanisms: Matching Contractual and Relational Governance to Sources of Asset Specificity," Working Papers 04-0118, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cécile Cézanne & Marianne Rubinstein, 2011.
"The Role of CSR in the Governance of the "New firm": an Empirical Study of the French Telecommunications Industry,"
CEPN Working Papers
- Cécile Cézanne & Marianne Rubinstein, 2012. "The Role of CSR in the Governance of the ‘New Firm’: An Empirical Study of the French Telecommunications Industry," Post-Print halshs-01340483, HAL.
- Cécile Cézanne & Marianne Rubinstein, 2011. "The Role of CSR in the Governance of the "New firm": an Empirical Study of the French Telecommunications Industry," Working Papers hal-00628726, HAL.
- Cézanne, Cécile & Rubinstein, Marianne, 2012.
"La RSE comme instrument de gouvernance d’entreprise : une application à l’industrie française des télécommunications,"
Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs,
Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 12.
- Cécile Cézanne & Marianne Rubinstein, 2012. "La RSE comme instrument de la gouvernance d’entreprise : une application à l’industrie française des télécommunications," Post-Print halshs-01340503, HAL.
- Cécile Cézanne & Marianne Rubinstein, 2010. "La RSE comme instrument de la gouvernance d'entreprise," Post-Print hal-00628645, HAL.
- Joanita Kataike & Xavier Gellynck, 2018. "22 Years of Governance Structures and Performance: What Has Been Achieved in Agrifood Chains and Beyond? A Review," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(4), pages 1-32, March.
More about this item
KeywordsAlliances; contractual governance mechanisms; relational governance mechanisms; asset specificity; telecommunications;
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpio:0411008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.