Choice and performance of governance mechanisms: Matching contractual and relational governance to sources of asset specificity
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hoetker, Glenn & Mellewigt, Thomas, 2004. "Choice and Performance of Governance Mechanisms: Matching Contractual and Relational Governance to Sources of Asset Specificity," Working Papers 04-0118, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
References listed on IDEAS
- Berger, Allen N & Davies, Sally M & Flannery, Mark J, 2000.
"Comparing Market and Supervisory Assessments of Bank Performance: Who Knows What When?,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 32(3), pages 641-667, August.
- Allen N. Berger & Sally M. Davies & Mark J. Flannery, 2000. "Comparing market and supervisory assessments of bank performance: who knows what when?," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 641-670.
- Allen N. Berger & Sally M. Davies & Mark J. Flannery, 1998. "Comparing market and supervisory assessments of bank performance: who knows what when?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1998-32, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- J. Caprio & P. Honohan, 2000.
"Restoring Banking Stability: Beyond Supervised Capital Requirements,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 68(1), pages 5-22, March.
- Gerard Caprio & Patrick Honohan, 1999. "Restoring Banking Stability: Beyond Supervised Capital Requirements," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 13(4), pages 43-64, Fall.
- Simon H. Kwan, 2002. "The promise and limits of market discipline in banking," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue dec13.
- Abhiman Das & Saibal Ghosh, 2004. "Market Discipline In The Indian Banking Sector: An Empirical Exploration," Finance 0410020, EconWPA.
- David T. Llewellyn, 2001. "A regulatory regime for financial stability," Working Papers 48, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cécile Cézanne & Marianne Rubinstein, 2011.
"The Role of CSR in the Governance of the "New firm": an Empirical Study of the French Telecommunications Industry,"
CEPN Working Papers
- Cécile Cézanne & Marianne Rubinstein, 2012. "The Role of CSR in the Governance of the ‘New Firm’: An Empirical Study of the French Telecommunications Industry," Post-Print halshs-01340483, HAL.
- Cézanne, Cécile & Rubinstein, Marianne, 2012. "La RSE comme instrument de gouvernance d’entreprise : une application à l’industrie française des télécommunications," Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 12.
- Cécile Cézanne & Marianne Rubinstein, 2010. "La RSE comme instrument de la gouvernance d'entreprise," Post-Print hal-00628645, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsAlliances; contractual governance mechanisms; relational governance mechanisms; asset specificity; telecommunications;
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-11-22 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpio:0411008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .