Choice and performance of governance mechanisms: Matching contractual and relational governance to sources of asset specificity
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hoetker, Glenn & Mellewigt, Thomas, 2004. "Choice and Performance of Governance Mechanisms: Matching Contractual and Relational Governance to Sources of Asset Specificity," Working Papers 04-0118, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cécile Cézanne & Marianne Rubinstein, 2011.
"The Role of CSR in the Governance of the "New firm": an Empirical Study of the French Telecommunications Industry,"
CEPN Working Papers
- Cécile Cézanne & Marianne Rubinstein, 2012. "The Role of CSR in the Governance of the ‘New Firm’: An Empirical Study of the French Telecommunications Industry," Post-Print halshs-01340483, HAL.
- Cézanne, Cécile & Rubinstein, Marianne, 2012. "La RSE comme instrument de gouvernance d’entreprise : une application à l’industrie française des télécommunications," Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 12.
- Cécile Cézanne & Marianne Rubinstein, 2010. "La RSE comme instrument de la gouvernance d'entreprise," Post-Print hal-00628645, HAL.
- repec:gam:jagris:v:8:y:2018:i:4:p:51-:d:139014 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAlliances; contractual governance mechanisms; relational governance mechanisms; asset specificity; telecommunications;
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-11-22 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpio:0411008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .