Externalities of the Microsoft^Rs Network Goods
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- João Leitão & Carlos Osório, 2002. "Externalities of the Microsoft’s Network Goods," Working Papers de Gestão, Economia e Marketing (Management, Economics and Marketing Working Papers) 07/2002, Universidade da Beira Interior, Departamento de Gestão e Economia (Portugal).
More about this item
KeywordsExternalities; Microsoft; Software Industry; Regulation Policies.;
- D42 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Monopoly
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- L12 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Monopoly; Monopolization Strategies
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
- L42 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Vertical Restraints; Resale Price Maintenance; Quantity Discounts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-08-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-MIC-2002-08-26 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-NET-2002-08-19 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpio:0207006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .