Externalities of the Microsoft’s Network Goods
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
More about this item
KeywordsExternalities; Microsoft; Software Industry; Regulation Policies;
- D42 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Monopoly
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- L12 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Monopoly; Monopolization Strategies
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
- L42 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Vertical Restraints; Resale Price Maintenance; Quantity Discounts
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:csh:wpecon:07/2002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carla Loureiro). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dgubipt.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .