Report NEP-MIC-2002-08-26This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kevin J. Fox & R. Quentin Grafton & James Kirkley & Dale Squires, 2002. "Property Rights in a Fishery: Regulatory Change and Firm Performance," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0205, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:0238 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martin Grosskopf, 2002. "Towards a more appropriate method for determining the optimal scale of production units," Others 0207003, EconWPA, revised 23 Aug 2002.
- Gamal Atallah, 2002. "Opportunity Costs, Competition, and Firm Selection," Industrial Organization 0207005, EconWPA.
- Jeffrey R. Campbell & Hugo A. Hopenhayn, 2002. "Market Size Matters," NBER Working Papers 9113, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arghya Ghosh & Hodaka Morita, 2002. "Differentiated duopoly under vertical relationships with communication costs," Industrial Organization 0207008, EconWPA.
- Lisa Gropp & Tom Hallam & Vince Manion, 2002. "Single-desk marketing: assessing the economic arguments," Others 0207004, EconWPA.
- Qihong Liu & Konstantinos Serfes, 2002. "Quality of Information and Oligopolistic Price Discrimination," Industrial Organization 0207007, EconWPA.
- Productivity Commission, 2002. "Broadcasting," Microeconomics 0207004, EconWPA.
- Edward P. Lazear, 2002. "Entrepreneurship," NBER Working Papers 9109, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John C. V. Pezzey, 2001. "Sustainability Policy and Environmental Policy," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0104, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Stephen Dovers, 2001. "Institutions for Sustainability," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0101, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Productivity Commission, 2002. "International benchmarking of telecommunications prices and price changes," Microeconomics 0207008, EconWPA.
- João Leitão & Carlos Osório, 2002. "Externalities of the Microsoft^Rs Network Goods," Industrial Organization 0207006, EconWPA.