Digital Challenges for the Small and Medium Enterprises of the Textile and Clothing Industry in Portugal
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Carlos Osório & João Leitão, 2001. "Digital Challenges for the Small and Medium Enterprises of the Textile and Clothing Industry in Portugal," Working Papers de Gestão, Economia e Marketing (Management, Economics and Marketing Working Papers) 9/2001, Universidade da Beira Interior, Departamento de Gestão e Economia (Portugal).
More about this item
KeywordsStrategic Planning; Textile and clothing; TOWS Matrix;
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
- M2 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics
- M3 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-10-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2001-10-16 (European Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2001-10-16 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-NET-2001-10-16 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpio:0110002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .