To B or Not To B: A Welfare Analysis of Breaking Up Monopolies in an Endogenous Growth Model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Danyang Xie, 2000. "To "B" or Not to "B"; A Welfare Analysis of Breaking Up Monopolies in an Endogenous Growth Model," IMF Working Papers 00/189, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nakada, Minoru, 2005. "Deregulation in an energy market and its impact on R&D for low-carbon energy technology," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 306-320, November.
- Schreiner, Lena & Madlener, Reinhard, 2019. "Investing in power grid infrastructure as a flexibility option: A DSGE assessment for Germany," FCN Working Papers 11/2019, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN), revised 01 Apr 2020.
More about this item
KeywordsR&D; Endogenous Growth; Competition Policy;
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpge:0207002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.