Shedding light on El Farol
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Challet, Damien & Marsili, M & Ottino, Gabriele, 2004. "Shedding light on El Farol," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 332(C), pages 469-482.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Challet, Damien, 2008.
"Inter-pattern speculation: Beyond minority, majority and $-games,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 85-100, January.
- Damien Challet, 2005. "Inter-pattern speculation: beyond minority, majority and $-games," Finance 0503006, EconWPA.
- Shu-Heng Chen & Umberto Gostoli, 2017.
"Coordination in the El Farol Bar problem: The role of social preferences and social networks,"
Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination,
Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 12(1), pages 59-93, April.
- Chen, Shu-Heng & Gostoli, Umberto, 2013. "Coordination in the El Farol Bar problem: The role of social preferences and social networks," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-20, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Zozor, S. & Ravier, P. & Buttelli, O., 2005. "On Lempel–Ziv complexity for multidimensional data analysis," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 345(1), pages 285-302.
- Lustosa, Bernardo C. & Cajueiro, Daniel O., 2010. "Constrained information minority game: How was the night at El Farol?," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(6), pages 1230-1238.
- Christina Matzke & Damien Challet, 2008. "Taking a shower in Youth Hostels: risks and delights of heterogeneity," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse1_2008, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Shu-Heng Chen & Umberto Gostoli, 2011. "Agent-Based Modeling of the El Farol Bar Problem," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1120, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
More about this item
KeywordsEl Farol; Minority Game; resource level; biased strategies;
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-06-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpga:0406002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .