Shedding light on El Farol
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Challet, Damien & Marsili, M & Ottino, Gabriele, 2004. "Shedding light on El Farol," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 332(C), pages 469-482.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Challet, Damien, 2008.
"Inter-pattern speculation: Beyond minority, majority and $-games,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 85-100, January.
- Damien Challet, 2005. "Inter-pattern speculation: beyond minority, majority and $-games," Finance 0503006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shu-Heng Chen & Umberto Gostoli, 2017.
"Coordination in the El Farol Bar problem: The role of social preferences and social networks,"
Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination,
Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 12(1), pages 59-93, April.
- Chen, Shu-Heng & Gostoli, Umberto, 2013. "Coordination in the El Farol Bar problem: The role of social preferences and social networks," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-20, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Zozor, S. & Ravier, P. & Buttelli, O., 2005. "On Lempel–Ziv complexity for multidimensional data analysis," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 345(1), pages 285-302.
- Lustosa, Bernardo C. & Cajueiro, Daniel O., 2010. "Constrained information minority game: How was the night at El Farol?," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(6), pages 1230-1238.
- Shu-Heng Chen & Umberto Gostoli, 2011. "Agent-Based Modeling of the El Farol Bar Problem," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1120, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
More about this item
KeywordsEl Farol; Minority Game; resource level; biased strategies;
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpga:0406002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.