On the NP-Completeness of Finding an Optimal Strategy in Games with Common Payoffs
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Francis Chu & Joseph Halpern, 2001. "On the NP-completeness of finding an optimal strategy in games with common payoffs," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 30(1), pages 99-106.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert J. Aumann, 1999. "Interactive epistemology I: Knowledge," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 28(3), pages 263-300.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Demuynck, Thomas, 2011.
"The computational complexity of rationalizing boundedly rational choice behavior,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(4-5), pages 425-433.
- Thomas Demuynck, 2011. "The computational complexity of rationalizing boundedly rational choice behavior," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/252242, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- F. Forges & B. von Stengel, 2002. "Computionally Efficient Coordination in Games Trees," THEMA Working Papers 2002-05, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Tim Roughgarden, 2010. "Computing equilibria: a computational complexity perspective," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 42(1), pages 193-236, January.
More about this item
Keywordscommon payoff games; NP-completeness;
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
- C80 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-02-14 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpga:0004011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .