The Accounting Variable And Stock Price Determination
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Campbell, John Y & Shiller, Robert J, 1988.
" Stock Prices, Earnings, and Expected Dividends,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 43(3), pages 661-676, July.
- Campbell, J.Y. & Shiller, R.J., 1988. "Stock Prices, Earnings And Expected Dividends," Papers 334, Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program.
- John Y. Campbell & Robert J. Shiller, 1988. "Stock Prices, Earnings and Expected Dividends," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 858, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- John Y. Campbell & Robert J. Shiller, 1988. "Stock Prices, Earnings and Expected Dividends," NBER Working Papers 2511, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Campbell, John & Shiller, Robert, 1988. "Stock Prices, Earnings, and Expected Dividends," Scholarly Articles 3224293, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- repec:bla:joares:v:6:y:1968:i::p:67-92 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stavros B. Thomadakis, 1976. "A Model of Market Power, Valuation and the Firm's Returns," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 7(1), pages 150-162, Spring.
- James Tobin, 1977. "Monetary Policies and the Economy -- The Transmission Mechanism," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 456, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Lindenberg, Eric B & Ross, Stephen A, 1981. "Tobin's q Ratio and Industrial Organization," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 54(1), pages 1-32, January.
- Arzac, Enrique R, 1975. "Structural Planning under Controllable Business Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 30(5), pages 1229-1237, December.
- Kormendi, Roger & Lipe, Robert, 1987. "Earnings Innovations, Earnings Persistence, and Stock Returns," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 60(3), pages 323-345, July.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J, 1970. "Financial Structure and the Theory of Production," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 25(5), pages 1061-1080, December.
- repec:bla:joares:v:17:y:1979:i:2:p:316-340 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vickers, Douglas, 1970. "The Cost of Capital and the Structure of the Firm," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 25(1), pages 35-46, March.
- repec:bla:joares:v:6:y:1968:i:2:p:159-178 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stanley C. W. Salvary, 2005. "On Financial Accounting Measurement: A Reconsideration Of Sfac 5 By The Fasb Is Needed," Finance 0502015, EconWPA.
- Scott, Louis O, 1985. "The Present Value Model of Stock Prices: Regression Tests and Monte Carlo Results," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(4), pages 599-605, November.
- Greenberg, Edward & Marshall, William J & Yawitz, Jess B, 1978. "The Technology of Risk and Return," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(3), pages 241-251, June.
- Kleidon, Allan W, 1986. "Variance Bounds Tests and Stock Price Valuation Models," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 953-1001, October.
- Shiller, Robert J, 1990. "A Scott-Type Regression Test of the Dividend Ratio Model," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(2), pages 356-361, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- stanley c. w. salvary, 2005. "Financial Accounting Measurement: Instrumentation And Calibration," Finance 0502001, EconWPA.
- Tomáš Buus, 2009. "The Costing Formula Suitable for Pricing (Transfer Pricing) Decisions and Maximization of Business Value," Český finanční a účetní časopis, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2009(2), pages 33-45.
More about this item
Keywordsstock valuation models; fundamental value; committed finance; financial product costing; financial product pricing; 'investment base'; risk/return preferences; sequential expectations adjustment model; heterogeneous expectations; economic space.;
- G - Financial Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpfi:0502011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .