Income Distributions versus Lotteries: Happiness, Response Mode Effects and Preference Reversals
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsIncome Distribution; Lotteries; Income Happiness; Inequality and Risk Aversion; Ethical Inequality Measures; Preference Reversal;
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-01-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-EXP-2004-01-25 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2004-01-25 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2004-01-25 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-MIC-2004-01-25 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpex:0401005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .