Report NEP-LTV-2004-01-25This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrea Morone & Christian Seidl & Eva Camacho-Cuena, 2004. "Income Distributions versus Lotteries: Happiness, Response Mode Effects and Preference Reversals," Experimental 0401005, EconWPA.
- Martin Browning & Pierre-Andrée Chiappori & Arthur Lewbel, 2004. "Estimating Consumption Economies of Scale, Adult Equivalence Scales, and Household Bargaining Power," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 588, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 01 Sep 2010.
- Christian Seidl & Stefan Traub & Andrea Morone, 2004. "Relative Deprivation, Personal Income Satisfaction, and Average Well-Being under Different Income Distributions," Experimental 0401004, EconWPA.
- Serkan Arslanalp & Peter Blair Henry, 2004. "Helping the Poor to Help Themselves: Debt Relief or Aid," NBER Working Papers 10230, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Angrist, Joshua & Lang, Kevin, 2004. "Does School Integration Generate Peer Effects? Evidence from Boston's Metco Program," IZA Discussion Papers 976, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).