Report NEP-LAB-2004-01-25This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Haan, 2004. "Discrete Choice Labor Supply: Conditional Logit vs. Random Coefficient Models," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 394, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Nopo, Hugo R. & Saavedra, Jaime & Torero, Maximo, 2004. "Ethnicity and Earnings in Urban Peru," IZA Discussion Papers 980, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daniel P. McMillen & Paul T. Seaman & Larry D. Singell, 2003. "A Mismatch Made in Heaven: A Hedonic Analysis of Overeducation and Undereducation," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2004-1, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 01 Dec 2003.
- Sergi Jiménez-Martín & José M. Labeaga & Maite Martínez-Granado, 2003. "An Empirical Analysis of the Demand for Physician Services Across the European Union," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2003/45, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Corak, Miles & Lipps, Garth & Zhao, John, 2004. "Family Income and Participation in Post-Secondary Education," IZA Discussion Papers 977, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Angrist, Joshua & Lang, Kevin, 2004. "Does School Integration Generate Peer Effects? Evidence from Boston's Metco Program," IZA Discussion Papers 976, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrea Morone & Christian Seidl & Eva Camacho-Cuena, 2004. "Income Distributions versus Lotteries: Happiness, Response Mode Effects and Preference Reversals," Experimental 0401005, EconWPA.
- Florence Jaumotte, 2003. "Female Labour Force Participation: Past Trends and Main Determinants in OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 376, OECD Publishing.
- Lorenz Goette & David Huffman & Ernst Fehr, "undated". "Loss Aversion and Labor Supply," IEW - Working Papers 178, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Helge Sanner, 2003. "Imperfect Goods and Labor Markets, and the Union Wage Gap," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 55, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Nopo, Hugo R., 2004. "Matching as a Tool to Decompose Wage Gaps," IZA Discussion Papers 981, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Helena Skyt, Nielsen & Verner, Mette, 2003. "Why are Well-educated Women not Full-timers?," Working Papers 03-8, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Christopher J. Ruhm, 2004. "How Well Do Parents With Young Children Combine Work and Family Life," NBER Working Papers 10247, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vassilis Monastiriotis, 2003. "A panel of regional indicators of labour market flexibility: the UK, 1979-1998," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 03/1, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Dec 2003.