An Estimation Of Disposable Personal Income Of The Spanish Municipalities In 1997
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Chasco Yrigoyen, Coro & Vicéns Otero, José, 1999. "An estimation of disposable personal income of the Spanish municipalities in 1997," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa065, European Regional Science Association.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ferreira, Jose T.A.S. & Steel, Mark F.J., 2007.
"Model comparison of coordinate-free multivariate skewed distributions with an application to stochastic frontiers,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 137(2), pages 641-673, April.
- Jose T.A.S. Ferreira & Mark F.J. Steel, 2004. "Model Comparison of Coordinate-Free Multivariate Skewed Distributions with an Application to Stochastic Frontiers," Econometrics 0404005, EconWPA.
- M. Jones, 2004. "Families of distributions arising from distributions of order statistics," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 13(1), pages 1-43, June.
- Nadarajah, Saralees & Kotz, Samuel, 2003. "Skewed distributions generated by the normal kernel," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 269-277, November.
- Sonia Petrone & Larry Wasserman, 2002. "Consistency of Bernstein polynomial posteriors," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(1), pages 79-100.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martínez Roget, Fidel & Rodríguez González, Xosé Antón, 2005. "Asignación de ayudas públicas mediante ELECTRE-TRI. Una apliación al turismo rural en Galicia/Methodology for the Distribution of Public Aids: a Application for the Rural Tourism in Galicia," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 23, pages 255-278, Abril.
More about this item
- R - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics
- O - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpem:0403004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .