Asignación de ayudas públicas mediante ELECTRE-TRI. Una apliación al turismo rural en Galicia/Methodology for the Distribution of Public Aids: a Application for the Rural Tourism in Galicia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chasco Yrigoyen, Coro & Vicéns Otero, José, 1999.
"An estimation of disposable personal income of the Spanish municipalities in 1997,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa99pa065, European Regional Science Association.
- Coro Chasco-Yrigoyen, 2004. "An Estimation Of Disposable Personal Income Of The Spanish Municipalities In 1997," Econometrics 0403004, EconWPA.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1997:87:5:811-816_2 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAyudas públicas; metodología multicriterio; turismo rural/Public aids; Multicriteria analysis methodology; rural tourism.;
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- D79 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Other
- R51 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Finance in Urban and Rural Economies
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lrk:eeaart:23_1_13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beatriz Rodríguez Prado). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fcvldes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.