Challenges in Evaluating Development Effectiveness
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rizwana Siddiqui, 2013.
"Impact Evaluation of Remittances for Pakistan: Propensity Score Matching Approach,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 52(1), pages 17-44.
- Siddiqui, Rizwana, 2011. "Impact Evaluation of Remittance for Pakistan: Propensity Score Matching Approach," MPRA Paper 90195, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
- Muñiz Castillo, M.R. & Gasper, D.R., 2011. "Human autonomy effectiveness and development projects," ISS Working Papers - General Series 22692, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Escobal, Javier A. & Cavero, Denice, 2012. "Transaction Costs, Institutional Arrangements and Inequality Outcomes: Potato Marketing by Small Producers in Rural Peru," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 329-341.
- Richard Manning & Howard White, 2014. "Measuring results in development: the role of impact evaluation in agency-wide performance measurement systems," Journal of Development Effectiveness, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(4), pages 337-349, December.
- Ruth Alsop & Mette Bertelsen & Jeremy Holland, 2006. "Empowerment in Practice : From Analysis to Implementation," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6980, 06-2020.
More about this item
KeywordsEvaluation; development effectiveness; World Bank;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DEV-2005-04-30 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpdc:0504014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.