Heavy tails in high-frequency financial data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Weshah Razzak, "undated". "On the GCC Currency Union," API-Working Paper Series 0910, Arab Planning Institute - Kuwait, Information Center.
- Nuyts, Jean & Platten, Isabelle, 2001. "Phenomenology of the term structure of interest rates with Padé Approximants," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 299(3), pages 528-546.
- Alan Collins & Chris Hand & Martin C. Snell, 2002.
"What makes a blockbuster? Economic analysis of film success in the United Kingdom,"
Managerial and Decision Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(6), pages 343-354.
- Collins, A. & Hand, C. & Snell, M.C., 2001. "What Makes a Blockbuster? Economic Analysis of Film Success in the United Kingdom," Papers 137, Portsmouth University - Department of Economics.
- Ibrahim Onour, "undated".
"Extreme Risk and Fat-tails Distribution Model:Empirical Analysis,"
API-Working Paper Series
0911, Arab Planning Institute - Kuwait, Information Center.
- Onour, Ibrahim, 2009. "Extreme Risk and Fat-tails Distribution Model:Empirical Analysis," MPRA Paper 17736, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Sep 2009.
- Dr. Ibrahim Onour, "undated".
"The Global Financial Crisis and Equity Markets in Middle East Oil Exporting Countries,"
API-Working Paper Series
1009, Arab Planning Institute - Kuwait, Information Center.
- Onour, Ibrahim, 2010. "The Global Financial Crisis and Equity Markets in Middle East Oil Exporting Countries," MPRA Paper 23332, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J. Doyne Farmer, 1999. "Physicists Attempt to Scale the Ivory Towers of Finance," Working Papers 99-10-073, Santa Fe Institute.
- Martina Nardon & Paolo Pianca, 2006. "Simulation techniques for generalized Gaussian densities," Working Papers 145, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Mora Galán, Alberto & Pérez, Ana & Ruiz, Esther, 2004. "Stochastic volatility models and the Taylor effect," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws046315, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Sayantan Ghosh & P. Manimaran & Prasanta K. Panigrahi, 2010. "Characterizing Multi-Scale Self-Similar Behavior and Non-Statistical Properties of Financial Time Series," Papers 1003.2539, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2010.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:olaswp:_016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/olsench.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .