Heavy tails in high-frequency financial data
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1996|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Seefeldstrasse 233, CH-8008 Zürich|
Phone: +41 (1) 386 48 48
Fax: +41 (1) 422 22 82
Web page: http://www.olsen.ch/
More information through EDIRC
- Weshah Razzak, "undated".
"On the GCC Currency Union,"
API-Working Paper Series
0910, Arab Planning Institute - Kuwait, Information Center.
- Weshah Razzak, 2009. "On the GCC Currency Union," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2009_29, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Nuyts, Jean & Platten, Isabelle, 2001. "Phenomenology of the term structure of interest rates with Padé Approximants," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 299(3), pages 528-546.
- Alan Collins & Chris Hand & Martin C. Snell, 2002. "What makes a blockbuster? Economic analysis of film success in the United Kingdom," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(6), pages 343-354.
- Collins, A. & Hand, C. & Snell, M.C., 2001. "What Makes a Blockbuster? Economic Analysis of Film Success in the United Kingdom," Papers 137, Portsmouth University - Department of Economics.
- Ibrahim Onour, "undated". "Extreme Risk and Fat-tails Distribution Model:Empirical Analysis," API-Working Paper Series 0911, Arab Planning Institute - Kuwait, Information Center.
- Onour, Ibrahim, 2009. "Extreme Risk and Fat-tails Distribution Model:Empirical Analysis," MPRA Paper 17736, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Sep 2009.
- Dr. Ibrahim Onour, "undated". "The Global Financial Crisis and Equity Markets in Middle East Oil Exporting Countries," API-Working Paper Series 1009, Arab Planning Institute - Kuwait, Information Center.
- Onour, Ibrahim, 2010. "The Global Financial Crisis and Equity Markets in Middle East Oil Exporting Countries," MPRA Paper 23332, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J. Doyne Farmer, 1999. "Physicists Attempt to Scale the Ivory Towers of Finance," Working Papers 99-10-073, Santa Fe Institute.
- Martina Nardon & Paolo Pianca, 2006. "Simulation techniques for generalized Gaussian densities," Working Papers 145, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Ruiz, Esther & Pérez, Ana & Mora Galán, Alberto, 2004. "Stochastic volatility models and the Taylor effect," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws046315, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Sayantan Ghosh & P. Manimaran & Prasanta K. Panigrahi, 2010. "Characterizing Multi-Scale Self-Similar Behavior and Non-Statistical Properties of Financial Time Series," Papers 1003.2539, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2010.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:olaswp:_016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed