A Penalty Based Simplex Method for Linear Programming
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- A.P. Wierzbicki, 1993. "Augmented Simplex: A Modified and Parallel Version of Simplex Method Based on Multiple Objective and Subdifferential Optimization Approach," Working Papers wp93059, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Robert E. Bixby, 1992. "Implementing the Simplex Method: The Initial Basis," INFORMS Journal on Computing, INFORMS, vol. 4(3), pages 267-284, August.
- A. Ruszczynski, 1993. "Regularized Decomposition of Stochastic Programs: Algorithmic Techniques and Numerical Results," Working Papers wp93021, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Uwe H. Suhl & Leena M. Suhl, 1990. "Computing Sparse LU Factorizations for Large-Scale Linear Programming Bases," INFORMS Journal on Computing, INFORMS, vol. 2(4), pages 325-335, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A. Swietanowski, 1995. "A Modular Presolve Procedure for Large Scale Linear Programming," Working Papers wp95113, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- A. Ruszczynski & A. Swietanowski, 1996. "On the Regularized Decomposition Method for Two Stage Stochastic Linear Problems," Working Papers wp96014, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:iasawp:wp95005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiasaat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.