Towards a practical parallelisation of the simplex method
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kalyan Talluri & Garrett van Ryzin, 1998. "An Analysis of Bid-Price Controls for Network Revenue Management," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 1577-1593.
- de Boer, Sanne V. & Freling, Richard & Piersma, Nanda, 2002. "Mathematical programming for network revenue management revisited," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 72-92, February.
- Klein, Robert & Petrick, Anita, 2003. "Revenue Management : eine weitere Erfolgsstory des Operations Research," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 20672, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gondzio, Jacek, 2016. "Crash start of interior point methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 255(1), pages 308-314.
- Gondzio, Jacek, 2012. "Interior point methods 25 years later," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(3), pages 587-601.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:250:y:2015:i:c:p:552-570 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsLinear programming; Simplex method; Sparse; Parallel computing; 90C05;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:comgts:v:7:y:2010:i:2:p:139-170. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.