Strategic Implications of eCommerce for Papermakers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles I. Jones, 1999. "Growth: With or Without Scale Effects?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 139-144, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- S. Nilsson & M. Gluck, 2000. "Sustainability and the Canadian Forest Sector," Working Papers ir00050, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Viitamo, Esa, 2003. "Knowledge-intensive Services and Competitiveness of the Forest Cluster," Discussion Papers 845, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2000-05-08 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2000-05-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-IND-2000-05-08 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-INO-2000-05-08 (Innovation)
- NEP-TID-2000-05-08 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:iasawp:ir00016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiasaat.html .