Die Volkswirtschaftslehre an der Hochschule für Welthandel, 1918–1973
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsHistory of economic thought; Teaching of economics; Austrian economics; Hochschule für Welthandel (WU Vienna University of Economics and Business);
- A20 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - General
- B25 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary; Austrian; Stockholm School
- B29 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-08-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-GER-2015-08-25 (German Papers)
- NEP-HIS-2015-08-25 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2015-08-25 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwwuw:wuwp202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Department of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://www.wu.ac.at/economics/en .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .