Evaluation of the effects of European regional policy in the diminution of regional disparities
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Guisan, M.Carmen & Cancelo, M.Teresa & Diaz, M.Rosario, 1998. "Evaluation of the effects of European regional policy in the diminution of regional disparities," Economic Development 29, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
References listed on IDEAS
- Guisan, M.Carmen & Cancelo, M.Teresa & Diaz, M.Rosario, 1997. "Regional patterns of industrial sector in EU countries 1980-1995," Economic Development 16, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caruso, R. & Palano, D., 2005.
"Regioni e Territori nello Spazio Europeo della Ricerca,"
Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies,
Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 5(1).
- Raul Caruso, 2005. "Regioni e Territori nello Spazio Europeo della Ricerca," Urban/Regional 0501004, EconWPA.
- Elias Kourliouros & George Korres & Emmanuel Marmaras & George Tsobanoglou, 2006. "Economic Geography and Regional Growth: An Empirical Evidence From Greece," ERSA conference papers ersa06p30, European Regional Science Association.
- Vermeire, Bert & Gellynck, Xavier & De Steur, Hans & Viaene, Jacques, 2008. "Networks in Rural Economy: Valorising Endogenous and Exogenous Drivers of Innovation," 110th Seminar, February 18-22, 2008, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 49846, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa98p312. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .