Regional patterns of industrial sector in EU countries 1980-1995
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maria Remedios Callejon Fornieles & M. Teresa Costa Campi, 1996. "Economias de aglomeracion en la industria," Working Papers in Economics 7, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aguayo, Eva & Exposito, Pilar, 1997. "Inversion industrial y desarrollo regional en las regiones españolas," Economic Development 14, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
- M. Carmen Guisan & M. Teresa Cancelo & M. Rosario Diaz-Vazquez, 1998.
"Evaluation of the effects of European regional policy in the diminution of regional disparities,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa98p312, European Regional Science Association.
- Guisan, M.Carmen & Cancelo, M.Teresa & Diaz, M.Rosario, 1998. "Evaluation of the effects of European regional policy in the diminution of regional disparities," Economic Development 29, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-01-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2002-01-22 (European Economics)
- NEP-IFN-2002-01-22 (International Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:ecodev:16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/exusces.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.