Estimation of interregional freight flows with a gravity model by OLS estimation, Poisson and neural network specifications
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Johansson, Borje & Westin, Lars, 1994. "Affinities and Frictions of Trade Networks," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 28(3), pages 243-261, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Martin Andersson & Sara Johansson & Hans Lööf, 2012. "Firm Performance and International Trade – Evidence from a Small Open Economy," Chapters, in: Charlie Karlsson & Börje Johansson & Roger R. Stough (ed.), The Regional Economics of Knowledge and Talent, chapter 13, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Miroslav Mateev & Iliya Tsekov, 2014. "Are there any top FDI performers among EU-15 and CEE countries? A comparative panel data analysis," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 38(3), pages 337-374.
- Westlund, Hans, 1999. "An interaction-cost approach on cross-border cooperation. The case of Mid-Scandinavia," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa391, European Regional Science Association.
- Martin Andersson & Hans Lööf & Sara Johansson, 2008.
"Productivity and International Trade: Firm Level Evidence from a Small Open Economy,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 144(4), pages 774-801, December.
- Andersson, Martin & Johansson, Sara & Lööf, Hans, 2007. "Productivity and International Trade - firm-level evidence from a small open economy," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 99, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Johnson, Andreas, 2006. "FDI inflows to the Transition Economies in Eastern Europe: Magnitude and Determinants," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 59, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Johansson, Börje, 2004. "Parsing the Menagerie of Agglomeration and Network Externalities," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 2, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Erik Bergkvist, 2001. "The value of time and forecasting of flowsin freight transportation," ERSA conference papers ersa01p271, European Regional Science Association.
- E. Gencer & William Anderson, 2014. "An intra-industry trade model in a vertical differentiation framework," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 52(1), pages 201-226, January.
- Shevtsova, Yevgeniya, 2015. "International Trade and Productivity: The Role of Industry and Export Destination," MPRA Paper 69793, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Monnesland, Jan & Westlund, Hans, 1999. "Cross border Co-operation in low population density Areas," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa392, European Regional Science Association.
- Polyzos Serafeim, 2009. "The Egnatia Motorway and The Changes in Interregional Trade in Greece: An Ex Ante Assessment," European Spatial Research and Policy, Sciendo, vol. 16(2), pages 23-47, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa98p255. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Gunther Maier (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.