Do Innovation Incentives Work? Evidence From The Italian Manufacturing Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bondonio, Daniele & Engberg, John, 2000. "Enterprise zones and local employment: evidence from the states' programs," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 519-549, September.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Fier, Andreas, 2002. "Do Innovation Subsidies Crowd Out Private Investment? Evidence from the German Service Sector," ZEW Discussion Papers 02-04, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Edwin Leuven & Barbara Sianesi, 2003. "PSMATCH2: Stata module to perform full Mahalanobis and propensity score matching, common support graphing, and covariate imbalance testing," Statistical Software Components S432001, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 01 Feb 2018.
- Guido de Blasio & Davide Fantino & Guido Pellegrini, 2015.
"Evaluating the impact of innovation incentives: evidence from an unexpected shortage of funds,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 24(6), pages 1285-1314.
- Guido de Blasio & Davide Fantino & Guido Pellegrini, 2011. "Evaluating the impact of innovation incentives: evidence from an unexpected shortage of funds," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 792, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Shahidur R. Khandker & Gayatri B. Koolwal & Hussain A. Samad, 2010. "Handbook on Impact Evaluation : Quantitative Methods and Practices," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2693.
- Maria Parisi & Alessandro Sembenelli, 2003.
"Is Private R & D Spending Sensitive to Its Price? Empirical Evidence on Panel Data for Italy,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 30(4), pages 357-377, December.
- Maria Laura Parisi & Alessandro Sembenelli, 2001. "Is Private R&D Spending Sensitive to Its Price? Empirical Evidence on Panel Data for Italy," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 493, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & John van Reenen, 1999. "How Effective are Fiscal Incentives for R&D? A New Review of the Evidence," NBER Working Papers 7098, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2011-11-14 (Innovation)
- NEP-TID-2011-11-14 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa11p681. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .