The effect of Tourism on the House Market: the case of Sardinia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bianca Biagi & Maria Gabriela Ladu & Vicente Royuela, 2015.
"“Human development and tourism specialization. Evidence from a panel of developed and developing countries”,"
IREA Working Papers
201505, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jan 2015.
- Bianca Biagi & Maria Gabriela Ladu & Vicente Royuela, 2015. "“Human development and tourism specialization. Evidence from a panel of developed and developing countries”," AQR Working Papers 201504, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Apr 2016.
- Bianca Biagi & Manuela Pulina, 2006. "Regional Public Policy and Tourism Life Cycle: the Case of Sardinia," ERSA conference papers ersa06p65, European Regional Science Association.
- B. Biagi & MG. Brandano & D. Lambiri, 2012. "Does tourism affect house prices? Some evidence from Italy," Working Paper CRENoS 201227, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2005-11-09 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-TUR-2005-11-09 (Tourism Economics)
- NEP-URE-2005-11-09 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa04p44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .