Spatial Patterns of Crime in Israel: Investigating the Effects of Inter-urban Inequality and Proximity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John B. Parr, 1999. "Growth-pole Strategies in Regional Economic Planning: A Retrospective View," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 36(7), pages 1195-1215, June.
- John B. Parr, 1999. "Growth-pole Strategies in Regional Economic Planning: A Retrospective View," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 36(8), pages 1247-1268, July.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-02-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2004-02-29 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2004-02-29 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Israel in Wikipedia Norwegian ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa03p512. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .