Patterns of Catching-Up in Candidate Countries' Manufacturing Industry
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gács, János, 2002. "Structural Change and Catching Up: Experience of the Ten Candidate Countries," MPRA Paper 60339, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephan, Johannes, 2002.
"Industrial Specialisation and Productivity Catch-Up in CEECs - Patterns and Prospects -,"
IWH Discussion Papers
166, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Johannes Stephan, 2003. "Industrial Specialisation and Productivity Catch-Up in CEECs - Patterns and Prospects," ERSA conference papers ersa03p320, European Regional Science Association.
- Stephan, Johannes, 2003. "EU Accession Countries’ Specialisation Patterns in Foreign Trade and Domestic Production - What can we infer for catch-up prospects?," IWH Discussion Papers 184, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Dr Johannes Stephan, 2004.
"Evolving Structural Patterns in the Enlarging European Division of Labour: Sectoral and Branch Specialisation and the Potentials for Closing the Productivity Gap,"
Development and Comp Systems
- Dr Johannes Stephan, 2008. "Evolving Structural Patterns in the Enlarging European Division of Labour: Sectoral and Branch Specialisation and the Potentials for Closing the Productivity Gap," Working Papers id:1650, eSocialSciences.
- Vasily Astrov & Vladimir Gligorov & Peter Havlik & Leon Podkaminer, 2003. "Monthly Report 03/2003," wiiw Monthly Reports 2003-03, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
More about this item
KeywordsCEE candidate countries; industrial restructuring; productivity comparisons; foreign direct investments; structural and technological change;
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
- P27 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Performance and Prospects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wii:rpaper:rr:279. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Customer service). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wiiwwat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .