Future Labour Force Dynamics up to 2030 Accounting for Trends in Educational Attainment and Recent Pension Law Reforms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dani Rodrik & Arvind Subramanian & Francesco Trebbi, 2004.
"Institutions Rule: The Primacy of Institutions Over Geography and Integration in Economic Development,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 131-165, June.
- Dani Rodrik & Arvind Subramanian & Francesco Trebbi, 2002. "Institutions Rule: The Primacy of Institutions over Geography and Integration in Economic Development," NBER Working Papers 9305, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodrik, Dani & Subramanian, Arvind & Trebbi, Francesco, 2002. "Institutions Rule: The Primacy of Institutions Over Geography and Integration in Economic Development," CEPR Discussion Papers 3643, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dani Rodrik & Arvind Subramanian & Francesco Trebbi, 2002. "Institutions Rule: The Primacy of Institutions over Geography and Integration in Economic Development," CID Working Papers 97, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Peneder, Michael, 2010.
"Technological regimes and the variety of innovation behaviour: Creating integrated taxonomies of firms and sectors,"
Elsevier, pages 323-334.
- Michael Peneder, 2010. "Technological Regimes and the Variety of Innovation Behaviour. Creating Integrated Taxonomies of Firms and Sectors," WIFO Working Papers 362, WIFO.
- Aiginger, Karl, 1997. "The Use of Unit Values to Discriminate between Price and Quality Competition," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(5), pages 571-592, September.
- Karl Aiginger & Matthias Firgo & Peter Huber, 2012. "Policy options for the development of peripheral regions and countries of Europe," WWWforEurope Policy Brief series 2, WWWforEurope.
- Stephen Cecchetti & Enisse Kharroubi, 2012. "Reassessing the impact of finance on growth," BIS Working Papers 381, Bank for International Settlements.
- Rodrik, Dani, 2004. "Industrial Policy for the Twenty-First Century," CEPR Discussion Papers 4767, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Karl Aiginger, 2007. "Industrial Policy: Past, Diversity, Future; Introduction to the Special Issue on the Future of Industrial Policy," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 143-146, December.
- Robert H. Wade, 2012. "Return of industrial policy?," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(2), pages 223-239, November.
- Michael Peneder, 2014. "Warum die Neue Industriepolitik die Deindustrialisierung beschleunigen wird," FIW Policy Brief series 023, FIW.
- Frank W. Geels, 2013. "The impact of the financial-economic crisis on sustainability transitions: Financial investment, governance and public discourse," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 39, WWWforEurope.
- Karl Aiginger & Olaf Cramme & Stefan Ederer & Roger Liddle & Renaud Thillaye, 2012. "Reconciling the short and the long run: governance reforms to solve the crisis and beyond," WWWforEurope Policy Brief series 1, WWWforEurope.
- Ken Warwick, 2013. "Beyond Industrial Policy: Emerging Issues and New Trends," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Policy Papers 2, OECD Publishing.
- Eoin O’Sullivan & Antonio Andreoni & Carlos López-Gómez & Mike Gregory, 2013. "What is new in the new industrial policy? A manufacturing systems perspective," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(2), pages 432-462, SUMMER.
- Karl Aiginger, 2006. "Competitiveness: From a Dangerous Obsession to a Welfare Creating Ability with Positive Externalities," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 161-177, June.
- Michael Peneder & Serguei Kaniovski & Bernhard Dachs, 2003.
"What follows tertiarisation? structural change and the role of knowledge-based services,"
The Service Industries Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(2), pages 47-66, March.
- Michael Peneder & Serguei Kaniovski & Bernhard Dachs, "undated". "What Follows Tertiarisation? Structural Change and the Role of Knowledge-based Services," WIFO Working Papers 146, WIFO.
- Karl Aiginger & Susanne Bärenthaler-Sieber & Johanna Vogel, 2013. "Competitiveness under New Perspectives," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 44, WWWforEurope.
- Muñoz, Pablo & Steininger, Karl W., 2010. "Austria's CO2 responsibility and the carbon content of its international trade," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 2003-2019, August.
- Andreas Reinstaller, 2013. "An evolutionary view on social innovation and the process of economic change," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 43, WWWforEurope.
- Marina Fischer-Kowalski & Daniel Hausknost, 2014. "Large scale societal transitions in the past," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 55, WWWforEurope.
More about this item
KeywordsArbeitskräfteangebot; Demographie; Bildung; Pensionsreform;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2014-06-22 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2014-06-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2014-06-22 (Education)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfo:wpaper:y:2014:i:470. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilse Schulz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wifooat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .