Report NEP-AGE-2014-06-22This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eibich, P.;, 2014. "Understanding the effect of retirement on health using Regression Discontinuity Design," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 14/10, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Rosangela Bando & Paul Gertler & Sebastián Galiani, 2014. "Non-contributory pensions," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 85234, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Lorenzo Burlon & Montserrat Vilalta-Bufï¿½, 2014. "Technical progress, retraining cost and early retirement," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 963, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Thomas Horvath & Helmut Mahringer, 2014. "Future Labour Force Dynamics up to 2030 Accounting for Trends in Educational Attainment and Recent Pension Law Reforms," WIFO Working Papers 470, WIFO.
- Xavier Chojnicki & Lionel Ragot, 2014. "Impacts of Immigration on Aging Welfare-State An Applied General Equilibrium Model for France," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-33, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.